The Women's Center at Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand
provides a comfortable and private atmosphere for physician consultation and evaluation. The Center brings together over 40 physicians offering a complete range of diagnostic, therapeutic, treatment and surgical specialties to meet the special needs of women.
The women's Center has 10 purpose-designed private consultation suites with private exam areas and bathrooms for patient use. Included are the following Centers:
Complete Diagnostic Center for Women
- Ultrasound diagnostics
- Digital mammography including stereotactic biopsy
- Thin prep cytology: a special procedure for PAP smears increasing the accuracy and early detection of cancer
- Bone densitometry: measuring bone density and osteoporosis
- Laparoscopic surgery facility
Dedicated to applying the most modern technology and expertise to couples needing extra help to conceive.
- Physicians, surgeons and embryologists specialized in fertility
- On site embryology laboratory
Six labor & delivery rooms equipped to allow mothers to experience childbirth in a calm and comfortable environment
- Natural Birth Center with a specially designed labor room, labor bath and delivery bed where the mother can share the birth experience with family
- Four delivery and caesarian section suites
- Full international standard fetal monitoring
- Breast feeding support team
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
A Level IIID NICU provides 24-hour care for babies requiring intensive care. The unit is staffed by a team of US-trained neonatologists and nurses.