Bumrungrad International Hospital aims to be the most trusted healthcare and wellness destination
Deliver excellence in clinical services
Transform hospital operation with innovation and advanced technologies
Build a strong foundation for growth and sustainability
Everyone at Bumrungrad Hospital PCL has a responsibility to prevent errors and enhance safety of the customers and colleagues. The Hospital Executive Committee – Working Board has the utmost responsibility of directing the safety policy in line with its commitments. The Hospital Leadership has the responsibility to oversee, guide and implement the safety plan operations until goals are achieved. This means that all hospital personnel have a shared responsibility in establishing the safety standards; thus shall promptly report all safety-related matters without concern of a negative impact in accordance to our Safety Policy as Safety is the core of our business and essential to the success and credibility of our organization.
We, at Bumrungrad, believe that:
1. Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers and personnel.
2. Safety shall never be compromised.
3. All errors can be controlled and are preventable.
Bumrungrad Hospital PCL is committed to providing “World Class” standard services by integrating the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality and Magnet criteria as the framework to achieve the organization's overall performance goals. We benchmark and validate our performance with nationally and internationally recognized accrediting and quality certification bodies such as the Joint Commission International (JCI), Advanced Hospital Accreditation (AHA), Global Healthcare Accreditation (GHA) and the College of American Pathologists (CAP); as well as with continuous improvement through innovation in order to build trust to our customers for Excellence in Patient Care Safety & Quality.
Bumrungrad Hospital PCL aims to protect the environment; conserve energy and natural resources by supporting various activities to maintain the safety and health of the organization and community sustainably.
1. The Hospital will comply with applicable laws, regulations and relevant standard requirements, including supervision and continuing follow-up to ensure proper and appropriate compliance.
2. The Hospital will raise awareness on conservation, restoration and protection of the environment, and conservation of energy and natural resources.
3. The Hospital will promote knowledge and understanding of duties and responsibilities towards the environment on its personnel and contract parties.
4. The Hospital will cooperate with the community and other organizations to protect and improve the environment to achieve sustainable development.