Bumrungrad International offers a range of in-hospital accommodations from Premier Royal Suite to 2 Bedded Room (shared room). All hospital rooms have been designed with the patients comfort and safety in mind. Bumrungrad International is the first hospital in Asia to be built to United States National Fire Protection Association (NFPA
Recommended patient visiting hours are 6 am to 10 pm. Patients in single rooms may have visitors at any time.
Common Room Amenities
All Bumrungrad International rooms include the following features:
- Imported electronically adjustable beds
- Computerized personal nurse call system
- Bedside room light and TV controls
- Individual cable television including Thai, English and foreign language programming (2 bedded rooms (shared room) have one television per person)
- Guest couch
- Personal telephone for local and international calls
- Individually controlled room air conditioning
- Complimentary premium bathroom amenities
- Personal medication cabinet
Email: [email protected]
- Rate effective as of October 1 ,2022
- The total daily room charge start from the admission time up to the period of 24 hours.
- In case more than 24 hours and more, if extra hours are less than 12 hours, an extra half of daily room charge will be applied, if extra hours are between 12 – 24 hours, the total daily room charge will be applied in full.
- In case of a room change during the admission, the daily room charge of the higher room type will be applied.
- Daily room, meal and nursing service charge per day will be included in total charge.
- No cooking allowed in all patient rooms.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Certain room types are not applicable to all patients; inpatient rooms are available based on a patient’s specific case.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.