The Medical Coordination Office at Bumrungrad International is a unique and complimentary service designed to provide streamlined access and individual cultural support for our international patients. The MCO team comprises more than 250 professionals including coordination physicians and nurses representing over 30 countries and speaking more than 20 languages.
From your initial email correspondence with our medical staff until the day you return home, our Coordination Physicians and cultural support officers will be available to assist you.
Medical Coordination Services Include:
- Medical Inquiry service to provide patients with a free specialist recommendation on treatment after review of appropriate records
- Transparent price estimate for the course of treatment
- Coordination Physicians to track your progress and help you understand your course of treatment
- Language support
- Medical report preparation
- Airport reception and transport service to the hospital
- Complimentary visa extension assistance services
- International insurance and Third Party Payment assistance
- Embassy contact assistance
- Travel and accommodation help and advice
- Timely patient email and correspondence
Let Us Help
The Medical Coordination office is located on the 10th floor of the Clinic Building. Patients can request the services of the Medical Coordination Office including interpreters through the customer service counters, our nursing staff or when calling for an appointment. Bumrungrad Hospital’s Medical Coordination office is the most comprehensive international medical support team in Asia designed to remove the stress of medical care while abroad.
Medical Coordination Office
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building, 10th floor,
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
For more information or to receive support, please contact:
Phone: +66 (0) 2667 1000
Fax: +66 (0) 0 2667 2915
Online Appointment: Make appointment here
Learn more: Ask us a question