Bumrungrad’s Perinatal Center offers a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals who work together to create and implement a treatment plan. Our team works closely with parents to determine the best care.
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Obstetric anesthesiologist and pediatric anesthesiologist
- Genetic specialists
- Pathologists and laboratory medicine specialists
- Relevant specialists such as cardiologist, endocrinologist, hematologist, orthopedist, and pediatric cardiologist.
Our nursing team consists of qualified nurses to provide special care during pregnancy and birth, and appropriate neonatal care.
- Laboratory technicians
- Pharmacists with specialized training in newborns and infants