“Throughout Bumrungrad’s 40-year history, Bumrungrad has demonstrated respect for diversity including cultural, ethnic, gender, and sexual orientation because we have experience treating a diverse group of patients from all over the world. The launch of the Pride Clinic is another one of Bumrungrad’s milestones in providing holistic, integrated medical care to members of the gender-nonconforming individuals of all ages, while meeting the highest standards of safety, to bring to life our belief that everyone can be the best version of themselves.
Bumrungrad is teaming up with its endocrinologists and specialists to launch its new “Pride Clinic” to deliver high quality medical care over the long-term to members of the gender-nonconforming individuals, facilitating their access to customized care based on their individual needs. The medical services on offer range from gender affirming procedures to gender confirmation surgery with Bumrungrad’s highest standards of safety.
The services available from the Pride Clinic at Bumrungrad International Hospital cover every dimension of patient care called ‘Holistic Integrated and Personalized Care’. From consultations to physical examinations & evaluations, internal medicine, all of the available treatment programs are tailored to the individual needs and goals of our customers. Our treatment programs are organized into important medical service programs and compulsory medical service programs to meet the quality of life for the new generation, such as
- Gender dysphoria diagnostic evaluations (Gender dysphoria)
- Hormone therapy to help one’s physical characteristics match one’s identity (Hormone therapy)
- Gender confirming & affirming procedures (Masculinizing / Feminizing procedures)
- Gender-affirming Surgery
- Feminine voice training and vocal cord surgery (Voice feminizing therapy and feminizing surgery)
- Beauty and skin procedures (Aesthetic and skin)
- Individualized programs for gender-diverse and gender-non-conforming individuals (Check-up program for unisex)