Dysmenorrhea is normal. But if you have the following symptoms It may be a sign of a more serious disease than general dysmenorrhea.
- Have taken medicine but the pain has not disappeared.
- Period pain is more.
Most women have had menstrual cramps and often think that menstrual pain is natural, especially if there is little pain and is able to go on a normal routine. It can be a sign of a serious disease, as well as severe menstrual cramps that affect quality of life.
- Myoma uteri
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Cervical stenosis
Therefore, it is important to see a doctor to diagnose the root cause of dysmenorrhea.
Preparation before the examination
1. The patient does not need any preparation.
2. Please come to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department to see your doctor before starting the examination.
1. Doctor taking history
2. Do the ultrasound in about 10-15 minutes.
- Outpatient services fee
- Nursing services fee
- Pelvis ultrasound
2nd Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH)Building
Mon-Sat 07.00-20.00 hrs
Sun 08.00-20.00 hrs
Terms & Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- Please make an appointment prior to the service, call 1378.
- Service is valid from today until 31 December 2021.
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions