Health Check-up Package Comparison
Please see below for our famous Health Check-up Packages.
Please find our Make an Appointment page to book your health screening program today.
Terms and conditions :
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
- Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Tourism Activity Price is not included in procedure package price and if you are interested in travel activities after health screening, please contact our Business Center for recommendation of the travel agency that meets our standard.
- This price is valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
*Only patients who purchase a health screening program are eligible for Check-up Package Add-ons. To take advantage of the special rate, Add-ons must be purchased on the same day as the check-up program.
*Patients who would like to have HPV testing should be at least 30 years old. Eligibility for the test will be confirmed upon discussion with our nurse and physician on the day. (Female only)
*For safety reasons, patients weighing over 150 kg are ineligible for our conventional Exercise Stress Test and Abdominal Ultrasound. An alternative package is available upon request.
**Consultation or treatment for aesthetics or other skin conditions will incur additional fees.
*** In the Health Screening Center, customers who are aged 55-77 and have a 30 pack-year history of smoking are eligible to purchase the Low Dose CT Cancer screening add-on. Our nurse will help confirm eligibility on the day of your checkup program. For interested customers who are ineligible for the add-on package, we would be happy to arrange an appointment to discuss with a Pulmonologist.
Health Screening Instructions and Information
- The Health Screening Center is located on the 11th floor of the Bumrungrad International Clinic Building.
- If you are a new patient, please first go to the 10th floor of the Bumrungrad International Clinic Building 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for hospital registration. You will need an original passport or identification (ID) card.
- Please do not consume food or drinks except plain water for at least 12 hours prior to beginning your health screening program (If you select Vitality Comprehensive Package, do not drink water 4 hours before Body Composition Analysis).
- Please refrain from alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to beginning your health screening program.
- For female patients, please ensure that your checkup is scheduled at least 7 days before or after menstruation.
- Stool and urine samples will be collected on the day of your exam. In case you prefer to collect the stool sample at home, please find instructions here.
- The abdominal ultrasound requires a full bladder for best results. We will provide you with plenty of water to drink after the blood draw.
- If you schedule a Stress Test (EST), please bring along your jogging shoes. Also, please inform the nurse in advance if you are currently being treated or taking medication for an existing condition or if you have a history of chest pain or breathing difficulty.
- Holistic packages require dilation of the pupils and will cause blurred vision and light sensitivity for about 4-6 hours. Therefore, we advise to arrange transportation home (do not drive) and bring sunglasses.
- Pre-payment is required for all checkup programs.
- If you need more information or would like to schedule your health screening program, please contact us at +66 2011 2222.
Health Screening Center
Building A, 11th floor
8.00-20.00 (BKK Time)
Tel: 02 011 2222