The Ear, Nose and Throat Center at Bumrungrad Hospital provides diagnostic and treatment services for disease and conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat in both children and adults. The services range from consultation to highly complicated surgery that requires the expertise of otolaryngologists, audiologists, speech-language pathologists and medical professionals who have been specially trained in the care of patients with ear, nose and throat problems.
The Ear, Nose and Throat Center also provides the following services:
- Sleep Lab provides diagnostic and treatment services for sleep disorders, including snoring, sleep apnea.
- Hearing and Balance Clinic provides diagnostic and treatment services for disease and conditions associated with hearing, balance function and vertigo in both children and adults.
Diagnostic and treatment services for disease and conditions associated with ear, nose and throat, including:
- Ear and hearing disorders, including otitis, ear pain, pressure in the ear, hearing problems, ringing in the ear and vertigo
- Oral cavity, throat and larynx (voice box) disorders, including tonsillitis, pharyngitis, persistent coughing, voice disorder, and thyroid dysfunction
- Rhinitis, including chronic inflammation of nasal membranes, sinusitis, allergy and smelling disorders
- Ear, nose and throat cancer or tumors
- Snoring and sleep apnea