The Ear, Nose and Throat Center at Bumrungrad Hospital provides diagnostic and treatment services for disease and conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat in both children and adults. The services range from consultation to highly complicated surgery that requires the expertise of otolaryngologists, audiologists, speech-language pathologists and medical professionals who have been specially trained in the care of patients with ear, nose and throat problems.
The Ear, Nose and Throat Center also provides the following services:
- Sleep Lab provides diagnostic and treatment services for sleep disorders, including snoring, sleep apnea.
- Hearing and Balance Clinic provides diagnostic and treatment services for disease and conditions associated with hearing, balance function and vertigo in both children and adults.
- Diagnostic and treatment services for disease and conditions associated with ear, nose and throat, including:
- Ear and hearing disorders, including otitis, ear pain, pressure in the ear, hearing problems, ringing in the ear and vertigo
- Oral cavity, throat and larynx (voice box) disorders, including tonsillitis, pharyngitis, persistent coughing, voice disorder, and thyroid dysfunction
- Rhinitis, including chronic inflammation of nasal membranes, sinusitis, allergy and smelling disorders
- Ear, nose and throat cancer or tumors
- Snoring and sleep apnea
Sunday - Friday between 8.00 am – 8.00 pm
Saturday between 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Ear, Nose and Throat Center
Bumrungrad Hospital, 3rd Floor, South Wing
Escalator to the 3rd floor, turn right to the 2nd center on the right
Bumrungrad Hospital, 33 Sukhumvit Soi 3, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Fax: +66 (0) 0 2667 2915