The Sleep Lab at Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand is a comprehensive clinic for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Bringing together medical experts in the fields of Pulmonary Medicine (lungs), Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat), Neurology (nervous system) and Psychiatry, the Sleep Center staff offers a broad range of testing and customized treatment services to ensure you get the quality sleep that is so vital to your overall health and well-being.
- Consultation with multidisciplinary team of physicians
- ENT examination of the nose, mouth, throat and palate
- Computerized Sleep Lab Assessment (polysomnography)
- Snoring assessment/diagnosis
- Bruxism (unconscious grinding or clenching of teeth while sleeping)
- Abnormal nocturnal leg movements
- Laser and conventional surgery
- Uvular trimming
- Other throat/palate surgery
- Radiofrequency treatment to shrink soft palate and uvula and open airway
- CPAP assessment and adjustment
- Sleep Testing Center: A comfortable inpatient facility where patients spend one night in a specially designed sleeping environment. A computerized polysomnograph closely monitors patient vital signs, brain waves (EEG), breathing patterns, oxygen saturation and other parameters.
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Device (CPAP): A device that ensures adequate passage of air into the airway by delivering a painless stream of pressurized air into the throat during sleep.
- Laser Surgery Center
- Radiofrequency equipment
Physician consultations Monday – Sunday (by appointment only)
Overnight sleep tests take place onsite (by appointment only)
Bumrungrad International Hospital, 9th floor, North Wing
Main Lobby, exit elevators and turn right
Phone: +66 (0) 2667 1555
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 2915