The Diabetes Program at Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand offers a comprehensive approach to the treatment of diabetes and other endocrine disorders. Its internationally trained team of diabetes specialists helps children and adults take charge of their own health and well-being.
- Identification of "pre-diabetes" to prevent the onset of the disease
- Provision of treatment protocols for women with prenatal diabetes.
- Laser treatment to treat diabetic eye disease and prevent blindness
- Dietary and behavioral counseling
- Personal health and medical education
- Identification and management of other hormonal diseases
- Examination rooms for private consultations and physical exams
- Phlebotomy station/vital signs unit
- Complete imaging & lab facilities
- Diabetic education suite offering diabetic education classes
- Research data collection point for scientific research on diabetes