Reserve the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Generation 1, Lot 2) through the Bumrungrad App and receive free insurance coverage covering allergic reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine. Easily access your vaccination history through the app as well.
Receive the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine at Bumrungrad.
It’s safe and convenient. It’s safe and convenient.
Bumrungrad cares for your and your children’s safety during this COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, we are accepting reservations for the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Generation 1 Lot 2), which is being allocated by the Private Hospital Association through the Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO).
To reserve the vaccine, a deposit of 1,650 baht is required per dose (excludes doctor’s fee, if applicable). There is a 10 dose limit when reserving the vaccine. Vaccine reservations may be transferred to another person but may not be resold.
Benefits of getting vaccinated for COVID-19 at Bumrungrad
- Highest standards of quality and safety.
- Vaccines are administered by specially trained nurses.
- Teenagers aged 12 to 17 are vaccinated in a separated designated area of the hospital, and are monitored by specialist pediatric doctors and nurses throughout the entire vaccination process.
As of now, there is no set date to begin distribution of the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccines (Generation 1 Lot 2). It is likely that the vaccines will be distributed between the first and second quarters of 2022.
We provide free insurance coverage covering allergic reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine – with coverage of up to 200,000 baht
Bumrungrad International Hospital together with Bangkok Insurance provides complimentary insurance coverage covering allergic reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine. This privilege is for Bumrungrad customers only.
- Coverage details: Coverage amount of 100,000 baht for comas due to allergic reactions from the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Additional coverage: The insured can receive additional funds if hospitalized as an inpatient for at least 7 days, with a coverage amount of up to 10,000 baht.
- Duration of coverage: 60 Days after COVID-19 vaccination.
* Bumrungrad customers receive an additional THB 100,000 of coverage from the vaccine manufacturer, covering allergic reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine.*
How to apply for the complimentary COVID-19 vaccine insurance coverage
The free COVID-19 vaccine insurance coverage is available from now through 31 October 2021 only.
- Download the Bumrungrad Application, or update it to the latest version.
- Create your account by registering a mobile phone number or email address, or register through a social media account. Then log in.
- After registering, you will find the menu option for applying for the free insurance coverage.
Easily access your vaccination history through the Bumrungrad app.
Just go to “My Vaccination Records”
After downloading the Bumrungrad App, create your personal account. You can view your vaccination history through the app by tapping on “Account” then tapping on “My Vaccination Records”.