Our patients are served by over 900 nurses and over 1,200 doctors and dentists, covering 55 sub-specialties. The Red Cross gives Bumrungrad its top classification of "A" – defined as "a tertiary care center which should be able to provide quality care in all medical specialties including invasive cardiology, cardiac and neurosurgery."
The hospital features a 24-hour Emergency Room; 19 operating theatres; four types of intensive care units (adult, pediatric, cardiac and a Level III neo-natal ICU); and a rehabilitation center.
Surgical facilities include two cardiac catheterization labs, 19 operating theaters (two specifically set up for cardiac surgery), a surgical navigation system; plus endoscopy, arthroscopy, lithotripsy and interventional radiology capabilities.
Services for patients include:
Bumrungrad International welcomes overseas healthcare professionals and providers to refer patients to our hospital for medical sevices. Bumrungrad is recognized as a referral center for specialty care, and we have a medical coordination team available to assist in all aspects of case management.
In our Medical Coordination team, we have 7 doctors and 12 nurses coordinate scheduling of procedures, attendant family questions during treatment, and follow-up care planning.
For more information, please read here.
Bumrungrad International Hospital recognizes that the communication between caregivers and patients has a significant effect on patient care. Therefore, we provide medical travel patients whose preferred language is not English with Cultural Support Officers who speak the following languages, as well as other languages upon special request, and subject to availability*
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Chinese- Mandarin
* Sign Language
Cultural Helpdesk: Our Cultural Helpdesks provide assistance with warm hospitality in your language. Services include medical care coordination, language support, escorts, concierge help and information.
Operation Time: 08:00a.m. - 06:00p.m.
Location: 10th Floor (Sky Lobby), BI Clinic Building
Services at Cultural Helpdesks:
- Provide Information
- Medical/Non-Medical Coordination
- Assist to schedule appointments
- Assist to do registration
- Muslim prayer room
- Arrange Cultural Events
Be responsible for any inquiries regarding Travel Services.
- Hotel Reservation Click here
- Air Tickets for both international and domestic (Reconfirmation, Rerouting, Re-validation, Changing date and new ticket)
- Transportation Service to Airport and other destinations required by customers
- Local tour services (Half day / Full day / Evening dinner and entertainment)
For more detail, Click here
Business Center Contact address :
10th floor, BI Clinic Building
Open daily from 8.00 a.m. to 17.30 p.m.
Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
Bumrungrad operates its own desk in the arrival area (Area C) of Bangkok’s new airport. We can meet patients and provide plane-to-hospital VIP service. For more detail, Click here
Don Mueang International Airport (DMK)
For Patients who arriving at Don Mueang International Airport (DMK), the transportation services (24-hours in advance booking) to the hospital or nearby hotels. For reservation , Click here
Airport Representative Contact address:
International Arrival Hall Exit C, Gate 10 of Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
Open daily from 7.00 a.m. to 23.00 p.m.
Tel. (+662)-134-6598 Fax. (+662)-134-6599
Our accommodation consists of six different types of rooms, from 4-bed and 2-bed units up to Royal Suites. See room amenities, floor plans, pictures, and rates
The campus offers restaurants, shops, and other services for your convenience.
Within 200 meters of Bumrungrad International there exists a full range of restaurants catering to all tastes and budgets. These include Thai, Chinese, fast food, Arabic, Continental, Indian, Bangladeshi and Halal-certified dining facilities.
A range of dining options is available for our guests on the campus of Bumrungrad Hospitality Suites and the Bumrungrad International Hospital complex. Most of these outlets will deliver directly to your room with a simple phone call! Click Here
On the Bumrungrad International campus, a range of shops are available for your convenience. Click Here
We provide a convenient way to support our patients and their families in booking hotels.
- Let our Business Center support you with the hotels offering Corporate rate for Bumrungrad patients and their families. Click here
- A 580-bed, tertiary care hospital including an internationally-certified lab and pharmacy, advanced imaging facilities, clinical research center, and medical heliport; recovering patients.
- A new outpatient clinic building, one of the largest in the world, that is home to many of our 30+ specialty centers;
- The 12-story main building opened in 1997. A new 22-story building housing the health screening center and outpatient clinics began service this year. The buildings meet US hospital (NFPA) fire and safety standards.
For more details of our medical facilities and technology, see our Factsheet