For your convenience, Bumrungrad International’s Airport Representative Team will be assisting you upon your arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Our Airport representative counter
After immigration and customs checks, please proceed to Exit B or C (depending on where you are going to collect your luggage). After getting out from Exit B or C, kindly walk towards Gate 10 and look for Bumrungrad Airport counter, which is located diagonally across Arrival Hall Exit C as picture shown below.
- Bumrungrad International Shuttle Van Services. For Shuttle van service Click here
- For reservation in advance, please click here
- Making Appointment or Changing appointment on Arrival
- Hotel Reservation on Arrival
- For patient and family’s convenience, Bumrungrad International Hospital provides Shuttle Van Service from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Bumrungrad International Hospital ‘free of charge’: starting on Nov 1st, 2013. The shuttle van is scheduled to depart every hour (subject to number of passengers) from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Departure Times Subject to prevailing traffic conditions.
- Appointment in Advance Click here
- Hotel Reservation in Advance Click here
- At Suvarnabhumi International Airport; there are many transportations available for your convenience:
- Airport Free Shuttle Bus: Transfer Bus Between Suvarnbhumi – Don Muaeng, read more
- Shuttle Bus within Airport: Free Shuttle Bus transfer you from Terminals to Public Transport Centers : read more
- Bus Terminal: It is the one of various choices for domestic transportation. When you arrive the airport and get off the plane, you can take shuttle buses provided to the bus terminal, read more
- Bus Line (BMTA): Bangkok Mass Transit Authority is the largest city bus system in Thailand; you can use it from the public transport center , read more
- Airport Rail Link: Another choice of Transportation provides service from the international airport to Bangkok city, read more
- Airport Taxi Service: Public taxi is the most popular way to get into town, and the most convenient in term of door to door service, read more
- Public Van: The public van is available at a public transport center of the airport; you can use Shuttle Bus within Airport from your terminal after arrival and drop off at Public Transpiration Center , read more
- At Don Mueang International Airport; when you arrive to this airport, you are able to use Public Transportation, read more
Airport Representative Contact address:
International Arrival Hall Exit C, Gate 10
Open daily from 06.30 a.m. to 23.00 p.m.