The Vitallife Wellness Center is an anti-aging and wellness center consisting of a team of dedicated and experienced professionals from the international medical community. Their primary focus is to provide Precision Medicine that not only promotes good health, but also prevents illness and chronic disease. This is accomplished primarily through the use of DNA or Genetic testing. Vitallife has been treating patients for 17 years is a subsidiary company of Bumrungrad International Hospital Public Company Limited.
Vitallife is Asia’s first medically driven wellness and vitality clinic focusing on disease prevention, health optimization and rejuvenation. Having practiced for over 17 years we have a proven track record of success with patients. Through utilizing the latest in international technologies, advanced treatments and cutting-edge medicine, the team at Vitallife aim to reveal a renewed, refreshed and revitalized you.
The Vitallife Approach
- Scientific Substance: We believe that advanced medical science opens substantial new ways to master health challenges which we combine with the accelerating power of modern digital technologies.
- Full Personalization: Precise and effective medical treatment demands a fully personalized approach to every single patient, including all their unique physical and mental characteristics including DNA testing.
- Trustworthy Partnership: We are at our patient’s side whenever and wherever needed. Striving for a long-term relationship of equals, we base our work on mutual trust and transparency.
Analyze : Advances in science are now providing us the tools to better understand our bodies and its potential. Vitallife goes beyond checking blood pressure and cholesterol levels and gives us insight into the genetics and biochemistry that determine how long and how well we live.
- Genetic Testing : As we move into the age of personalized medicine, genetic testing provides the roadmap each of us needs to manage our health into the future. Genetic testing provides a window into the makeup of our DNA and chromosomes and that information directly impacts how long and how well we live. It also tells us what drugs we should and should not take.
- Hormone Testing : Hormones play an integral role in health, happiness and longevity. Our bodies are awash in these biochemical messengers that regulate virtually every function in our body from sleep to hunger to sexual health. When our hormones are in balance and optimized, we feel great.
- Micro-nutrient Testing : The body needs micro-nutrients (vitamins and minerals) to function properly, but just how much we need for optimal health is often a mystery. Conventional medicine and routine annual check-ups rarely test for micro-nutrient levels in the blood, despite the importance they play in body function.
- Longevity Testing : Your biological age is determined by looking at many of the tests as part of your evaluation at Vitallife. These tests include risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer as well as looking at levels of inflammation and other critical factors.
Feel Younger : Vitallife’s hormone screening and replenishing program identifies key health issues or imbalances and provides solutions in order to reestablish normal levels. These issues may be due to hormone imbalances, food intolerances, poor lifestyle habits or toxins in the body.
- Increase Energy : Nothing is more frustrating than feeling tired all the time. It makes you moody, you don’t think clearly, you lack motivation to exercise and work, and there is a noticeable drop in your sex drive. Fatigue impacts quality of life and prevents you from enjoying the gifts life has to offer.
- Sexual Health : Is your sex life on hold because you are never in the mood? Is not having sex the normal in your life? No one feels comfortable talking about low sex drive or loss of libido, but everyone experiences it at some point in their lives. Don’t despair.
- Sleep Better : We’ve all experienced trouble sleeping, and it’s no wonder. We live in a fast paced world full of stress, anxiety and problems that we carry to bed. We complicate matters even more with jet lag, drinking too much alcohol or constantly staring at our mobile phone. This sensory overload confuses our brain so it cannot switch off, and that leads to insomnia or lack of sleep.
- Relieve Digestive Pain : Physicians often refer to the gut as the second brain, because it plays such a central role in body and brain function. The digestive system both nourishes our body and eliminates waste and toxins. If our digestive system in not functioning properly, then a host of health problems follow.
Look Better : Mid-life can be challenging for men and women as they experience what is often the busiest period of their life balancing a professional career, nurturing a family and accumulating wealth for the future. These things take their toll on the body, but Vitallife has developed several aesthetic programs designed to help achieve optimal potential.
- Lose Weight : At some point in time, all of us have struggled with weight issues. Paradoxically, our society is obsessed with body perfection and food. It’s easy to get trapped into thinking that dieting is the solution to our weight problem when in fact the solution is weight management.
- Rejuvenate Skin : Society creates some unrealistic demands on us, including how we are supposed to look as we age. Increasingly, we turn to quick fixes to help us look younger when in fact real beauty is the product of good health and vitality. People who take care of their health look good naturally… at any age.
- YOUVION : YOUVION products are custom designed and produced in Switzerland with the world’s finest ingredients which are scientifically demonstrated to be effective in improving appearance.
- Regrow Hair : Whether it is genetic, due to stress, toxins or a medical condition, hair loss is a prime concern for many men and women these days. New regenerative medicine approaches such as Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), are revolutionizing what can be done to reverse this issue at Vitallife.
Live Longer : Vitallife’s anti-aging program redefines the aging process, allowing for near total control. Advances in personalized medicine, cell therapy and aesthetics are assisting us in finding ways to maintain a more youthful appearance and activity levels.
- Remove Toxins : Let’s face it. We live in a toxic world. Every day we are unknowingly exposed to hazardous toxins like lead, mercury and pesticides that severely compromise our immune, digestive and brain function. Over time, these toxins accumulate in our blood, tissues and organs and can trigger adverse reactions in the form of cancer, allergies, rashes, headaches and fatigue.
- Boost Immune System : Our immune system is constantly battling against germs and other pathogens that make us sick, and getting sick costs time and money. Illness interrupts our lives and adversely impacts our ability to work and care for our family. Building strong immunity protects us from debilitating diseases and the debilitating cost of treating disease.
- Regain Brain Function : The brain is the body’s supercomputer. Every second of every day, the brain is working at light speed to keep us alive and functioning, and that takes a LOT of energy. In fact, the brain consumes about 20% of all the body’s energy, and research has discovered that much of that energy goes toward cell maintenance. Literally, your brain never stops working.
- Early Detection : Inflammation increases in our bodies as we age and is a root cause of many age related chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and cancer. Taking action to detect levels of inflammation and corrective action can significantly lower the risk of onset of these age related diseases.