Bumrungrad International is a complete medical campus comprising:
Services for international patients include:
Bumrungrad International welcomes overseas healthcare professionals and providers to refer patients to our hospital for medical sevices. Bumrungrad is recognized as a referral center for specialty care, and we have a medical coordination team available to assist in all aspects of case management.
In our Medical Coordination team, we have 7 doctors and 12 nurses coordinate scheduling of procedures, attendant family questions during treatment, and follow-up care planning.
For more information, please contact the Medical Coordination Office (MCO) at email@example.com
We have Customer Service Representatives who speak English, Thai, Amharic, Arabic
, Burmese, Cambodian
, Japanese, Korean
We regularly work with patients in the following languages, and have interpreters available on request: Danish, Finnish, Hebrew, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russia, Spanish
, Swedish, Turkish and Sign Language.
Special arrangements may be available for other languages.
Be responsible for any inquiries regarding Travel Services.
- Hotel Reservation Click here
- Air Tickets for both international and domestic (Reconfirmation, Rerouting, Re-validation, Changing date and new ticket)
- Transportation Service to Airport and other destinations required by customers
- Local tour services (Half day / Full day / Evening dinner and entertainment)
For more detail, Click here
Business Center Contact address :
10th floor, BI Clinic Building
Open daily from 8.00 a.m. to 17.30 p.m.
Bumrungrad operates its own desk in the arrival area (Area C) of Bangkok’s new airport. We can meet patients and provide plane-to-hospital VIP service. For more detail, Click here
Our accommodation consists of six different types of rooms, from 4-bed and 2-bed units up to Royal Suites. See room amenities, floor plans, pictures, and rates
We provide the 2 convenient ways to support our patients and their families in booking hotels.
- Or let our Business Center support you with the hotels offering Corporate rate for Bumrungrad patients and their families. Click here
- A 580-bed, tertiary care hospital including an internationally-certified lab and pharmacy, advanced imaging facilities, clinical research center, and medical heliport; recovering patients.
- A new outpatient clinic building, one of the largest in the world, that is home to many of our 30+ specialty centers;
- The 12-story main building opened in 1997. A new 22-story building housing the health screening center and outpatient clinics began service this year. The buildings meet US hospital (NFPA) fire and safety standards.
For more details of our medical facilities and technology, see our Factsheet