School age program health check up package (6-11 Years)
Every child should receive a comprehensive health check-up at birth, at 2, 4, 6, 9, and 12 months after birth, and then every 6 months thereafter until the age of 3. After that, they should go for a check-up once a year so that:
- Parents can monitor the child’s development
- Parents can see whether their child’s skills and abilities are appropriate for their age
- The child’s milk formula or food diet can be monitored for suitability and adjustments made accordingly
- Vaccines can be administered according to the recommended immunization schedule and recorded, together with any side effects occurred
- Any abnormalities can be identified and dealt with
- Further recommendation on childcare, how to avoid accidents, and dental care can be given
Children aged 6-11 are in their prime years for physical and mental growth. They are learning and developing so much during these years that it pays to monitor some key growth markers, such as their Vitamin D levels and thyroid function. Other abnormalities that may not be readily apparent in a standard physical examination, such as liver and kidney impairment, blood sugar levels, etc., should also not be ignored. All of these functions can have a unique and profound effect on the overall development of each child. To be forewarned of any risk factors is to be forearmed with the knowledge to deal with them successfully.
Food and water fasting is not necessary
Terms & Conditions
- The package is available as outpatient service only.
- The package is available for both self-paying and insurance-pay (subject to approval of patient’s insurer).
- The package fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Please call 02-0113785 or 02-0113791 to make an appointment prior to any visits.
- Prices are valid until 30 June 2022
- This package is valid until 30 June 22