Preschool age program health check up package (3-5 Years)
Every child should receive a comprehensive health check-up at birth, at 2, 4, 6, 9, and 12 months after birth, and then every 6 months thereafter until the age of 3. After that, they should go for a check-up once a year so that:
- Parents can monitor the child’s development
- Parents can see whether their child’s skills and abilities are appropriate for their age
- The child’s milk formula or food diet can be monitored for suitability and adjustments made accordingly
- Vaccines can be administered according to the recommended immunization schedule and recorded, together with any side effects occurred
- Any abnormalities can be identified and dealt with
- Further recommendation on childcare, how to avoid accidents, and dental care can be given
To see their child with optimal health and development for their age is every parent’s highest wish, and the age 3-5 is a critical window of opportunity to build strong foundations in health and development for your child. This check-up package also allows for regular monitoring and vigilance against any latent or looming health concerns. Regular health check-ups are an indispensable tool in promoting child health.
Food and water fasting is not necessary
Terms & Conditions
- The package is available as outpatient service only.
- The package is available for both self-paying and insurance-pay (subject to approval of patient’s insurer).
- The package fee is not refundable under any circumstances
- Please call 02-0113785 or 02-0113791 to make an appointment prior to any visits.
- The package is available from today until 31 December 2021.