- Doctor Fees including Obstetrician fee and Pediatrician fee
- Labor and Delivery Room Charges including working team
- Medications and Medical supplies necessary for the labor and delivery procedure.
- Medical Equipment and delivery assisting devices such as vacuum, forceps: necessary for the normal labor and delivery, Fetal Monitoring
- Accommodation on the maternity floor including: Room Charges including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges.
- Nursery accommodations and Nursing Service Charges for the baby.
- Medical Devices for baby according to package
- Vaccination Laboratory Testing and screening required for the babies as ordered by the attending physician(s) as
- BCG vaccine and Hepatitis B vaccine 1st dose
- Neonatal Grouping (ABO Grouping, Rh Grouping) & Direct Coomb’s Test
- Newborn Hearing Screening Test and interpreted by the specialist
- Pulse oximetry screening for congenital heart disease
- Screening for neonatal hyperbilirubinemia
- Expanded Newborn Screening for Hypothyroid and Other 30-40 Inborn error of Metabolic
- Other Privileges
- Free Bumrungrad Pre-Natal Education Classes
- A private delivery room
- Neonatal care provided by one of our highly specialized pediatricians
- Assistance and advice on breastfeeding along with electric breast pump tutorial
- Menu to encourage breastmilk production and recovery
- Breastfeeding apron
- Baby's first picture
- Family’s picture or baby’s footprints
- Baby Gift Pack
- Registration of baby’s birth (Thai version)
- Complimentary membership to the BABY CLUB, inclusive of the following benefits: 10% discount on medications and on inpatient room. This complimentary is applied until the baby is completely 12 years old.
Mon - Fri 07:00 - 20:00 hrs
Sat 07:00 - 19:30 hrs
Sun 08:00 - 20:00 hrs
2nd Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building,
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
For any inquiries regarding the programs, please call our Contact Center at +66 2066 8888 or use the Book Appointment form.