All-inclusive Package. All Bumrungrad’s Standard
Our medical staff and specialists stand ready to provide world-class care for your pregnancy, from conception all the way to birth, and present the newest member of your family with the very best welcome into this world. Our hospital also encourages breastfeeding for at least six months, fully supported by our breastfeeding experts.
After birth, the mother and the newborn will spend two nights being for cared for by the hospital.
- Doctor Fees including Obstetrician fee and Pediatrician fee
- Accommodation on the maternity floor including: Room Charges including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges.
- Medical Equipment and delivery assisting devices such as vacuum, forceps: necessary for the normal labor and delivery, Fetal Monitoring
- Medications and Medical supplies necessary for the labor and delivery procedure.
- Nursery accommodations , Nursing Service Charges and Medical devices for the baby according to package
- Vaccination Laboratory Testing and screening required for the babies as ordered by the attending physician(s) as
- Expanded Newborn Screening for Hypothyroid and Other 30-40 Inborn error of Metabolic
- Newborn Hearing Screening Test and interpreted by the specialist
- Pulse oximetry screening for congenital heart disease
- Neonatal Grouping (ABO Grouping, Rh Grouping) & Direct Coomb’s Test
- BCG vaccine and Hepatitis B vaccine 1st dose
- Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
- Patients with underlying severe medical problems that may affect the delivery process and such attending by physician’s specialist
- Multiple births, Pre-eclampsia, Eclampsia, Abruptio placenta, Placenta previa, Severe PIH with Magnesium sulfate used.
- Gestational diabetes (DM need Insulin)
- Vaginal birth after cesarean; VBAC
- Complications occurring with either the mother or her baby and multiple births: This package is for a single baby, normal uncomplicated delivery. Should any complication occur with the mother, the package pricing will not apply and all charges will be billed at the normal rates.
- Should a complication occur with baby not affecting the mother, the amount of 15,000 Baht will be deducted from the package price and all charges for the baby and Pediatrician will be charged at the normal rates
- Physician Fees on admission if appropriate
- Charges for stays in excess of two nights: Patients staying for additional nights will be charged at the normal room rates and other charges occurring during the extra nights. Additional doctor fee will also be added at the normal rates in effect for those excess days.
- The charge for the different room rate from package price.
- Personal, room-related expenses such as beverages, telephone fees, a la carte menu orders, and visitor’s bed fees will be charged at the standard rate.
- Laboratory tests and other diagnostic tests before delivery
- Room charges during waiting for delivery procedure.
- Blood preparation, blood transfusion, or blood components
- Take home medications and medical supplies
- Fee for an additional tubal ligation (female sterilization) at the time of caesarean section. (At normal rate)
- Birth Certificate translation fee from Thai to English
- Circumcision of the foreskin of a male baby is charged as normal rate.
- Other medical supplies not included in the package: Abdominal support, Baby’s Pillow, Diaper Cloth, diaper that exceed the package price, milk bottles, and formula.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the package is applied started from baby delivery date.
- Spinal or Epidural Anesthesia, if medically indicated, please see further information in Package Normal Vaginal Delivery with Epidural Block (OB02)(the amount of 129,000 Baht).
- If necessary, the Normal Delivery Package or Normal Delivery with Epidural Block may be upgraded to the Cesarean Section Package (OB03) (the amount of 129,000 Baht) and the additional expense from Cesarean Section Packages amount 28,000 Baht .
- The Hospital reserves the right not to allow the patient to fix the auspicious birth time during 9 pm until 7 am.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment;
Including other discount as corporate partner depending on doctor’s consideration.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- A private birthing room with in-patient levels of comfort and convenience for the mother.
- Assistance and advice on breastfeeding along with electric breast pump tutorial
- Menu to encourage breastmilk production and recovery
- Breastfeeding apron
- Family’s picture or baby’s footprints
- Baby Gift Pack
- Birth registration service (in Thai)
- Free Baby Club membership to receive a 10% discount on outpatient medication, in-patient medication, and in-patient room fees. This is valid until the child is 12 years old.
For any inquiries regarding the programs, please call our Contact Center at 0-2066-8888
or use the Book Appointment form.
Service Hours : Mon - Sun 08:00 - 20:00 hrs
2nd Floor, Building B , Bumrungrad International Hospital