Drug Genes BH MedGene Package
- To evaluate the personalized drug response
- To select the effective drug precisely
- To minimize adverse drug reactions
Drug genes test will identify the variation of genes that affect medication response. The test helps predict adverse reaction and efficacy to particular medicines, improving drug safety, reducing the time of trial-and-error, and reducing drugs' adverse effects. Clinicians can select drugs precisely based on the test results.
This test detects nine actionable genes covering more than 140 drugs, including drugs treating conditions in the list below
- Heart diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Peptic ulcer
- Sleep medicine.
- People who are taking or planning to start taking drugs.
- People who have underlying disease and take multiple drugs.
- Healthy persons who want to prevent drugs side effect and select medication precisely.
Terms and Conditions
- Include post counseling by clinical pharmacist but excludes doctor’s fee and the cost of any additional services
- Bumrungrad International reserves the right to refuse refunds
- Packages may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions
- Do not eat, drink (except for plain water), smoke, brush your teeth or chew gum for one hour before collecting the buccal sample.
- Please contact Preventive Genomics and Family Check-up Services to make an appointment in advance.
(Call 02-011-4890-1 to make an appointment Daily 8:00 - 18.00)
- For specimen collection. In case of selecting to collect samples outside the hospital, sample collection kit can be provided domestic shipping only.
- Please bring your current medication list when you visit the hospital.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.