PGx panel - myDNA Medication test
PGx panel - myDNA Medication test is a pharmacogenomics (PGx) test, which identifies variations in a number of genes that affect medication response. These variations have been shown to affect either blood levels or the therapeutic response/side-effects to a number of medications. This test provides medication-specific prescribing considerations to help improve the safety and efficacy of medications and reduce the risk of unwanted side effects. This test detects nine potentially actionable genes covering more than 130 drugs currently on the Bumrungrad International Hospital e.g. Allergy, Analgesic/Anesthesiology, Anti-inflammatory, Anticoagulant/Antiplatelet, Cardiovascular, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Immunosuppressive, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary, Rheumatology, Sleep Medicine, Urology.
For more information Click
- People who take drugs or are planning to start taking drugs
- People who have underlying disease and take many drugs e.g. children, elderly
- People who want to know the prediction of drug response for planning drug treatment in the future
Terms and Conditions
- This package is valid from now through 31 December 2020
- Include post counseling by clinical pharmacist but excludes doctor’s fee and the cost of any additional services
- Bumrungrad International reserves the right to refuse refunds
- Packages may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions
- Do not eat, drink (except for plain water), smoke, brush your teeth or chew gum for one hour before collecting the buccal sample.
- Please contact Pharmacogenomics clinic to make an appointment in advance
(Call 065 928 0559 to make an appointment Daily 9:00 -17:00)
(Clinic Service hour : Mon - Fri 9:00 -17:00)
- For specimen collection. In case of selecting to collect samples outside the hospital, sample collection kit can be provided domestic shipping only.
- Please bring your current medication list when you visit the hospital.