Computerized sleep monitoring (Polysomnography or PSG) to detect and analyze sleep disorders, Electroencephalography, Electrocardiogram and oxygen level at the hospital.
If you are one of those who are experiencing snoring, insomnia or sleep disorder. Sleep test (PSG) is the gold standard test to determine the cause of the problem.
Quality sleep is good for overall health. Adequate sleep helps the body repair, regenerate, and recover as well as balances hormones in the body. Medical literatures have proven that insomnia or sleep deprivation can lead to serious diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and depression.
Computerized sleep monitoring or Polysomnography is the gold standard to detect and analyze sleep disorders, Electroencephalography, Electrocardiogram and oxygen level.
A person with which condition is suitable for this test?
- Sleep apnea
- Awakening from sleep
- Nocturnal seizures (especially if you are overweight)
- Diabetes and High blood pressure
This program is including EEG (Electroencephalogram). Patients will be admitted to the hospital for 1 night (12 hours) with specialized nurses to take care of you throughout the service.
- 12-hour sleep test during night-time hours
- Single room (During night time)
- Nursing fees
- Medical equipment and supplies during the sleep test
Comprehensive Sleep Clinic
- Doctor's fee for examination and results interpretation
Counter 12A building A
Tel: +66 2011 2988
Email: [email protected]
Questionnaire to assess the severity of your sleep apnea and diagnose snoring
Terms & Conditions
- This package is for a 12-hour sleep test during night-time hours, inclusive of single room, breakfast, nursing fees, medical equipment during the sleep test, and medical supplies during the sleep test.
- This package excludes doctor’s fee and doctor’s consultation fee at the OPD clinic.
- This package excludes the cost of any other tests, such as additional lab tests, X-ray, or any other additional costs not directly related to the sleep test, any additional services as an in-patient, take-home medications, or take-home medical supplies.
- This package is non-refundable.
- This package may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, insurance company discounts, or promotions.
- In case of insurance or corporate payment, coverage for the test is depending upon the patient’s policy. Pre-authorization process by the insurance or corporate is needed and indication stated clearly by the doctor before the test is required
- Price, terms, and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are valid until 30 June 2023 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available until 31 December 2023.
1. This program patients must be admitted to the hospital only.
2. The doctor consultation for the results will be held within 1-2 business days.
3. Patients can be examined at any age or at the discretion of the physician.