Beginning Menopause program (For Female aged 40-44)
Perimenopause begins 4-5 years prior to menopause, during which women will start to experience hormonal imbalances. Usually, it is a combination of too much estrogen and not enough progesterone. This causes physical symptoms such as irregular periods, dry vagina, hot flushes, headaches, dizziness, water retention, weight gain, skin blemishes, dry skin, dry hair, and even hair loss. Psychological symptoms may also occur, such as mood swings, insomnia, disturbed sleep, or depression.
These changes within your body and mind are completely natural and offers an opportunity for a graceful induction of a new phase in life.
- Laboratory test
- Women Hormone Level (FSH , Estradiol (E2))
- CalciumLevel and Magnesium Level
- Vitamin D (25-OH Vitamin D3/D2 by LC-MS/MS)
- Tumor marker (CA 125* , CA 15-3*)
- Bone Mineral Density test (Including Radiologist Fee)
- Consultation with Dietitian 45 minutes
- Physician fee
- Nursing Service
- Outpatient services
- Package excludes costs and fees for any further tests or treatments recommended
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
Mon - Sat 07:00 - 20:00 hrs
Sun 08:00 - 20:00 hrs
For any inquiries regarding the programs,
please call our Contact Center at +66 2066 8888
or use the Book Appointment form.
2nd Floor, B Building, Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
This test does not require fasting.
Terms and Conditions
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment.(If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- The service is available from today until 30 June 2022.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.