Prostate is an important organ in men. We may discover a large number of men who enter their middle age and suffer from that particular disease related to this organ. Therefore, early detection is suggested as a guideline for your future decision for choosing most suitable treatment plan.
What is the prostate?
Prostate is located below the bladder. It is about the size of a walnut and surrounds the urethra.
What is the important of prostate?
Prostate is responsible to produce the prostatic fluid. The prostatic fluid contains substances that are important to the functioning and survival of sperm cells.
What are the common prostate diseases?
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH
- Prostate cancer
The test is suitable for male who have age 40 years and above.
- Consultation by Urologist
- Physical Examination by Urologist
- Tumor Marker for prostate cancer screening (PSA)
- Ultrasound of the Kidneys, Ureters & Bladder (KUB)
- Urine examination
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
- The other expensed besides the package
- Take home medications and medical supplies
16th Floor, A Building Bumrungrad Hospital
Tel: 061 409 3943
(8:00 - 18:00 hrs.)
Tel: 02 066 8888
(18:00 - 8:00 hrs.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
- This price is valid until 30 June 2022
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at +66 61 409 3943 (8:00 - 18:00 hrs.) and +66 2 066 8888 at 18:00 - 8:00 hrs. or [email protected]