Basic Kidney Package
Reasons why kidney screening is important:
- Kidney disease is preventable.
- Carrying out a kidney disease risk assessment to check for high-risk factors enables prevention, which is considered better than treatment.
- Early-stage kidney disease tends not to present any symptoms, so many people are unaware of its presence and miss the chance to have their condition treated at the outset.
- Treating kidney conditions at the outset can slow the advancement of the illness more effectively than treating the issue once it has already taken a firm hold.
Slowing down the damage caused at the outset can delay the need to undergo dialysis or renal transplant.
- Patients with high blood pressure
- Patients with a family history of chronic kidney disease
- Patients with cardiovascular disease
- The elderly
- Overweight or obese people
- Smokers or those who have previously smoked
Preparing for Basic Kidney Package: Please you follow the preparing undergoing screening
- Fasting is required at least 12 hours. (but drinking water can be consumed as usual)
- Refrain from any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
- If you have any current medication especially medication for treatment high blood pressure please continuing your medications as normal.
- Please arrive at the Kidney Center at least 2 hours prior to your appointment scheduled in order to carry out for the blood and urine test.
- Physical Examination
- Body Mass Index and Vital Signs
- Fasting Blood Sugar (FBG)
- Hb A1C
- Lipid profile
- Kidney Function Panel: Creatinine & eGFR, BUN
- Urine Examination
- Urine Microalbumin/Cr Ratio
- Post-void Bladder Scan
- Outpatient Nursing Service (General)
- Outpatient facilities service
- Laboratory Results
19th floor Buiding A, Bumrungrad Hospital.
8.00-20.00 (BKK Time)
Hot line tel. +66 61 408 7241
Term & Conditions
- Service available at The Kidney Center, 19th floor Buiding A, Bumrungrad Hospital.
- This package values for persons or patient who healthy concern or underlying high risk groups of chronic kidney disease
- This package included only items related package inclusion
- Package may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, insurance discounts, or promotions
- This Price are valid until 30 June 2022 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- Prelase appointment prior at 02-066-8888, Call 1378 or our emergency number +66 61 408 7241