Package Advanced Lipid Profile II
Some people - especially people with diabetes, insulin resistance, or cardiovascular disease- continue to have progression of cardiovascular disease, even when their low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol is at goal. Advanced lipid testing may be recommended by your healthcare provider to optimize your cholesterol treatment.
- To evaluate whether a person has high levels of lipoprotein (a) that can contribute to cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
- To identify health problems before they cause signs or symptoms
The test in the package consist of
- Apolipoprotein A1: Levels of apo-A1 tend to rise and fall with HDL-c levels, and deficiencies in apo-A1 correlate with an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- Apolipoprotein B: To be a better indicator of risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) than LDL-C and to help with risk prediction when a person has multiple risk factors.
- Lipoprotein (a): To be early detection of potential cardiovascular problems. Do not respond to typical strategies to lower LDL-C such as diet, exercise, or most lipid-lowering drugs, the presence of a high level of Lp(a) may be used to identify individuals who might benefit from more aggressive treatment of other risk factors.
- hs-CRP (High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein): To be predictive of the future risk of heart attack, stroke, sudden cardiac death, and peripheral arterial disease, even when lipid levels are within acceptable ranges.
- APOE (for Cardiovascular Disease): To help diagnose type III hyperlipoproteinemia or familial dysbetalipoproteinemia and has potential to help guide lipid treatment.
This test does not require
fasting before blood collection.
Term & Conditions:
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment. (If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Receive services via telemedicine or at Preventive Genomics and Family Check-up Services on 3rd floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at 02-011-4890, 02-011-4891 or email [email protected]
- The result will be available around 7 calendar days after the sample is received.
- The package cannot combine with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.