Patients can check-in, see the doctor, settle their bill, and get their prescription filled, all in under an hour.
The OPD Instant Clinic was set up to provide services for patients who are in need of a fast and easy doctor’s visit or treatment, without all the wait. At the OPD Instant Clinic, patients can check-in, see the doctor, settle their bill, and get their prescription filled, all in under an hour.
Services offered include the following:
- The clinic is able to assist patients with non-severe general health issues. Such conditions include headaches, stomach aches, constipation, the flu, and sore throat, for example. The clinic can also provide medical care for cuts and wounds cases which require quick and immediate suturing.
- Certain vaccinations can be given at the clinic for adults, such as the influenza vaccination or the shingles vaccination.
- In the event a patient needs an immediate prescription refill, such as for diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, or high cholesterol, patients can either come in for their prescriptions themselves or send a family member to refill their prescription for them. There will be a pharmacist on hand to do a thorough check, making sure that all the correct information is in order, alongside double-checking to see if the medication refill poses any threat to the patient.
- Certain doctor’s notes can also be obtained at the clinic, such as a doctor’s note to clear a patient of certain diseases or a doctor’s note required for employment. The OPD Instant Clinic has doctors on hand to perform general health check-ups for these cases.
- The clinic has specialists available to both assess and offer immediate treatment in emergency cases.
- The clinic is able to assist patients from start to finish — from check-in to seeing the doctor to settling the bill to receiving their prescription. The OPD Instant Clinic is a one-stop service facility. Patients can be in and out in under one hour.
- The clinic is equipped with modern medical equipment, able to perform CT scans and point-of-care-testing. The clinic can also perform blood extractions and urine tests.
Patients must be at least 15 years of age to be able to visit the OPD Instant Clinic.
Mon - Sun 7.00 – 18.00 hrs at the Emergency Center, G Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building (south wing)
Mon - Sun 18.00 – 22.00 hrs at the Liver Center, 3rd Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building
*Operating hours are subject to change based on patient volume.