Pharmacist Artirat Charukitpipat
, Chief Executive Officer of Bumrungrad International Hospital together with specialist doctors and top executives are opening the ‘Preventive Genomics & Family Check-up Services Center’, to provide patients with genetic testing services which helps identify the risk of developing certain diseases and potential drug allergy. In this way, it provides a proactive approach in preventing diseases. The Center offers to detect potential risks covering four main areas: 1. Hereditary cancers including breast, ovarian, prostate and etc. 2. Heart diseases 3. Drug allergy prevention, by predicting the patient’s possible allergic reaction and response to medication and 4. Fertility planning issues, such as Down syndrome, Deafness, Myasthenia Gravis and other genetic conditions or disorders by a multidisciplinary medical team more than 20 persons, from pre-examination consultation, gene testing, laboratory analysis covering treatment plans for optimum efficiency for individual patients. Bumrungrad considers it of utmost importance the quality treatment of international standards and patient safety. The opening arranged at G Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building recently.
- Prof. Dr. Nimit Taechakraichana, Chief Research and Education, Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Dr. Chanin Limwongse, Medical Genetics Specialist, Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chonlaphat Sukasem, Bumrungrad’s pharmacogenomics consultant
- Pharmacist Artirat Charukitpipat, Chief Executive Officer, Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Dr. Isorn Sookwanish, Director of Bumrungrad’s Preventive Genomics and Family Check-up Services Center
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Taveesin Tanprayoon, Chief Medical Officer, Bumrungrad International Hospital
Photo gallery of opening the Preventive Genomics & Family Check-up Services Center.
Read more details click
Location: Preventive Genomics and Family Check-up Services (BIH) Building, 3rd floor
Service Hours: Monday through Sunday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Hotline : 065-929-8320
( Through 8:00 am to 8:00 pm )