Women cancer screening with genetic testing program (aged 40 years up)
Cancer is a silent threat. Regular cancer screenings are important for everyone — especially those in high-risk groups. If you are high-risk for cancer, you may even need to start undergoing screenings much earlier and more frequently. Genetic testing is also an option for assessing individual cancer risk. It can help doctors with planning possible treatment plans.
Among women, the most common cancers include:
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Please bring your medicines and dietary supplements that you have taken and your past medical history on the day of appointment.
Term & Conditions
- This Package price can be used for self-pay or insurance which is acceptable for all terms & conditions of this package.
- Package may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, insurance discounts, or promotions.
- This Package prices do not include the costs of any additional services recommended by the doctor based on test results.
- This Package price is not refundable.
- This Package price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.