myDNA Medication test (Pharmacogenomics Screening)
PGx panel - myDNA Medication test is a pharmacogenomics (PGx) test, which identifies variations in a number of genes that affect medication response.
What are we testing?
This test provides medication-specific prescribing considerations to help improve the safety and efficacy of medications and reduce the risk of unwanted side effects. This test detects nine potentially actionable genes covering more than 130 drugs.
- Infectious Disease
Who are suitable for myDNA Medication test?
- People who take drugs or are planning to start taking drugs
- People who have underlying disease and take many drugs e.g. children, elderly
- People who want to know the prediction of drug response for planning drug treatment in the future
- CYP2D6 gene
- CYP2C19 gene
- CYP2C9 gene
- VKORC1 gene
- CYP1A2 gene
- CYP3A4 gene
- CYP3A5 gene
- SLCO1B1 gene
- OPRM1 gene
Term & Conditions :
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center, 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30 December 2021, the service is valid until 30 December 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
Do not eat, drink (except for plain water), smoke, brush your teeth or chew gum for one hour before testing