Health Checkup for U.S. Visa (Age under 2 years old)
Documents for U.S. Visa Medical Examination
- Original Passport (over 6 months validity)
- Photographs size: 1 ½x2 or 2x2 inches 4 pcs (taken less than 6 months)
- Visa interview appointment letter issue by National Visa Center (NCV) or Consular Section or U.S. Embassy which has case number
- Prepare to bring your information useful for completing medical exams form, as the following : Visa category, Visa case number, E-mail address, and The address for current and U.S.
- Vaccination Records (if any)
- All relevant information concerning your medical history including your current medications (if any)
- If you currently or have previously suffered from illness, have had major surgery, trauma, physical or mental impairment ; please you bring all related documents from the doctor or medical institution where provide you care or treatment.
- If you are taking any current medications, you should know their names and composition.
- Doctor's fee
- Hospital Facility Fee
- OPD Nursing Service
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
at nurse station C calling 02-0113590 and nurse station D calling 02-0113594
Terms & Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment.(If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling 02-0668888 or 1378 or email:
- [email protected]
- The service is available from today until 31 December 2022