Visa US Embassy - Age 2-14 Yrs
Documents for US visa Medical Examination
- Original Passport (over 6 months validity)
- Photographs size: 1 ½x2 or 2x2 inches 4 pcs (taken less than 6 months)
- Visa interview appointment letter issue by National Visa Center (NCV) or Consular Section or US Embassy which has case number
- Prepare to bring your information useful for completing medical exams form, as follows: visa category, visa case number, present and U.S. address
- Vaccination Records *if any
- All relevant information concerning your medical history: (if any)
- If you are taking any medications, you should know their names and composition. If you currently or have previously suffered from illness, have had major surgery or trauma, or physical or mental impairment; please bring documentation from the doctor or medical institution that treated you.
- Quantiferon For TB
- Physician fee
- Nursing Service
- Outpatient services
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
at nurse station C calling 02-0113590 and nurse station D calling 02-0113594
Terms & Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment.(If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling 02-0668888 or 1378 or email:
- [email protected]
- The service is available from today until 31 December 2021