Health Checkup for U.S. Visa (Age 18-24 years old)
Documents for U.S. Visa Medical Examination
- Original Passport (over 6 months validity)
- Photographs size: 1 ½x2 or 2x2 inches 4 pcs (taken less than 6 months)
- Visa interview appointment letter issue by National Visa Center (NCV) or Consular Section or U.S. Embassy which has case number
- Prepare to bring your information useful for completing medical exams form, as the following : Visa category, Visa case number, E-mail address, and The address for current and U.S.
- Vaccination Records (if any)
- All relevant information concerning your medical history including your current medications (if any)
- If you currently or have previously suffered from illness, have had major surgery, trauma, physical or mental impairment ; please you bring all related documents from the doctor or medical institution where provide you care or treatment.
- If you are taking any current medications, you should know their names and composition.
Remark For female 18 years and over should avoid menstruation period because of difficulty to collect urine Gonorrhea.
Not need to abstain from food and water
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae by NAAT
- VDRL test
- Chest X-Ray
- Radiologist fee
- Doctor's fee
- Hospital Facility Fee
- OPD Nursing Service
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
at nurse station C calling 02-0113590 and nurse station D calling 02-0113594
Terms & Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment.(If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling 020668888 or 1378 or email:[email protected]
- The service is available from today until 31 December 2022