Urea Breath Test
Gastritis is now more common than you might think. H. pylori is a type of bacteria that can cause gastritis. The bacteria is widely found in Asia and contributes to 3% chance of stomach cancer. People of any age or gender are at risk of contracting H. pylori bacterial infections.
Now H.pylori can be inspected by carrying out a breath test if the bacteria is present within the patient’ s gastrointestinal system or not. The test will enable diagnosis of peptic ulcer disease and reduce risks of stomach cancer. Urea Breath Test is simple, convenient, fast and highly accurate.
Now Bumrungrad International Hospital offers H. pylori inspection service with the new Urea Breath Test
at a special price. The test takes only a short amount of time and provides quick result within 40 minutes.
Target Groups :
1. Patients of peptic ulcer or gastric erosions
2. Prolonged users of NSAIDs/Aspirin (ASA) suffering from peptic ulcer disease or those with risks of upper gastrointestinal bleeding
3. Patients of Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma (MALT lymphoma)
4. Thoses with dyspepsia unresponsive to antisecretory drug
degree relatives to patients of stomach cancer
6. Patients of stomach cancer
from now until 30 November 2019.
Digestive Disease (GI) Center, Bumrungrad International Hospital
Tel. 02 011 2222
Sunday through Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Terms and Conditions
- Price is for the UBT procedure only; excludes doctor’s consultation fee, cost of medications, OPD facility fees, and nursing fees.
- This package is non-refundable.
- This package cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, or promotions.
- Services for this package are available at Bumrungrad International Hospital only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.