Twin Cesarean package (2022)
All-inclusive Package. All Bumrungrad’s Standard
Our medical staff and specialists stand ready to provide world-class care for your pregnancy, from conception all the way to birth, and present the newest member of your family with the very best welcome into this world. Our hospital also encourages breastfeeding for at least six months, fully supported by our breastfeeding experts.
This package is available only for women pregnant with twins who are at least 36 weeks into pregnancy. After birth, the mother and the newborn twins will spend three nights being for cared for by the hospital.
- Doctor Fees including Obstetrician fee, Pediatrician fee, Anesthesiologist fee and Assistant to
- Accommodation on the maternity floor including: Room Charges including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges.
- Medications and Medical supplies necessary for the labor and delivery procedure.
- Nursery accommodations , Nursing Service Charges and Medical devices for the baby according to package
- Vaccination Laboratory Testing and screening required for the babies as ordered by the attending physician(s) as
- Expanded Newborn Screening for Hypothyroid and Other 30-40 Inborn error of Metabolic
- Newborn Hearing Screening Test and interpreted by the specialist
- Pulse oximetry screening for congenital heart disease
- Neonatal Grouping (ABO Grouping, Rh Grouping) & Direct Coomb’s Test
- BCG vaccine and Hepatitis B vaccine 1st dose
- Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
- Patients with underlying severe medical problems that may affect the delivery process and such attending by physician’s specialist
- Multiple births, Pre-eclampsia, Eclampsia, Abruptio placenta, Placenta previa, Severe PIH with Magnesium sulfate used.
- Gestational diabetes (DM need Insulin)
- Add on others procedure e.g. Appendectomy, Myomectomy or Ovarian Cystectomy, etc.
- In case of complication occurred with mother and need special care before, during or after delivery procedure, the additional expenses will be charged as normal rate.
- Should a complication occur with baby not affecting the mother, the package price will be null and void and the price will reflect the itemized bill of services provide by the hospital.
- If one of the infant experiences medical complications without affecting the mother, the hospital will deduct a set fee of THB 18,000 in infant care and pediatrician’s fees from the total package price. The said infant will be charge on an itemized basis instead.
- If both infants experience medical complications without affecting the mother, the hospital will deduct a set fee of THB 36,000 in infant care and pediatrician’s fees from the total package price and charge on an itemized basis for the two infants instead."
- Physician’s initial assessment fee at the labor room (if applicable)
- Charges for stays in excess of three nights: Patients staying for additional nights will be charged at the normal room rates and other charges occurring during the extra nights. Additional doctor fee will also be added at the normal rates in effect for those excess days.
- Room fees in excess of the standard package allocation
- Personal, room-related expenses such as beverages, telephone fees, a la carte menu orders, and visitor’s bed fees will be charged at the standard rate.
- Laboratory and other diagnostic tests prior to delivery
- Room fees will be charged for pre-delivery stay.
- Blood and blood component processing and transfusion fees
- Take-home medications and medical supplies
- Fee for an additional tubal ligation (female sterilization) at the time of caesarean section. (20,000 Baht)
- Fees for an official translation of the birth certificate from Thai into English.
- Male infant circumcision is subject to the standard fee.
- Feeding bottles, infant baby formula, baby pillows, cloth diapers, and diapers not part of the all-inclusive package.
Terms and Conditions
- The package price is applicable on the day of delivery onwards.
- For elective twin cesarean section this price is reserved for customers who request for the operation time from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm only"
- In case that operation appointment is during 8:00 am-10:00 am, patient is allowed to stay in the
hospital 1 day in advance for preparation i.e. from 10:00 pm of the day before the operation day
without any additional charge."
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment;
Including other discount as corporate partner depending on doctor’s consideration."
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- A private birthing room with in-patient levels of comfort and convenience for the mother.
- Assistance and advice on breastfeeding along with electric breast pump tutorial
- Menu to encourage breastmilk production and recovery
- Breastfeeding apron
- Abdominal support
- Family’s picture or baby’s footprints
- Baby Gift Pack
- Birth registration service (in Thai)
- Free Baby Club membership to receive a 10% discount on outpatient medication, in-patient medication, and in-patient room fees. This is valid until the child is 12 years old.
For any inquiries regarding the programs, please call our Contact Center at 0-2066-8888
or use the Book Appointment form.
Service Hours : Mon - Sun 08:00 - 20:00 hrs
2nd Floor, Building B , Bumrungrad International Hospital