This is a Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) (1-Level) surgery package
with 2-night hospital stay in a standard single room.
The eligible patient who can apply this package
The eligible person for this package is a patient who does not have any medical conditions which are considered complex or high risk, and his attending physician considers him appropriate to this package. Patients with the following conditions will be considered as “high risk” and will not qualify for the package:
- A patient with severe systemic disease. Examples include (but not limited to) poorly controlled DM or HTN or COPD, implanted pacemaker etc. (ASA classification III and above)
- Organ failure
- Recent acute myocardial infarction within 4 weeks
- HIV infection
- A patient who has history of previous spine surgery except if his attending physician considers him appropriate to this package
Terms and Conditions:
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance; ***This package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This price is reserved for customers who register for operation from now to 31 December 2021 only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Our spine clinical nurse coordinator will provide pre-operative education as well as postoperative care instruction to you that will make your experience more successful.