Toric ICL Single Eye
Implantable Collamer® Lens (ICL) surgery is a way of correcting eyesight at the lens of the eye itself. A very thin, clear, and soft lens, functioning similarly to contact lens, is inserted behind the iris but in front of the eye’s natural lens. The ICL is made of Collamer®, a material composed of collagen and co-polymers that is highly stable and biocompatible to body tissue, resulting in less immunological reactions.
ICL is suitable for those who:
Terms & Conditions
- Are over 20 years of age with stable vision
- Have thin cornea
- Have myopia, presbyopia, or astigmatism that cannot be corrected by laser treatment.
- Have sufficiently deep eye sockets
- Have no history of eye-related conditions, such as uveitis (infection of the iris), glaucoma, or diabetic retinopathy.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- Treatment available until 31 December 2022
- All-inclusive package cannot be used in conjunction with any discounts offered under the terms of corporate partners, insurance providers, or any other promotional benefits.
- Prices are not inclusive of physician’s fees, or any other fees pertaining to consultations or pre-surgical screening.
- Prices do not include items other than the surgery or items specified as part of the package, such as medication, medical supplies, and other examinations or tests performed (if any).
- Prices may change with no notice.
- Final decision on the eligibility of a patient will be made at the discretion of the surgeon.