Tonsillectomy (Newborn – 12 Years)
To be eligible for the package, the patient must have the agreement of the treating physician and no other prior complications. High risk patients or those with the following conditions are not eligible for the package:
- Reduced heart function (EF < 40 %)
- Organ failure
- Reduced kidney function (creatinine > 1.5 mg/dl)
- Blood disorder or low hemoglobin count (Hb < 10 gm/dl)
- Recent episode of myocardial infarction (within the past four weeks)
- Hepatitis-C positive
Ear, Nose and Throat Center
- Operating room charges; operating room nurses and support staff fees.
- Accommodation for 1 night of hospital stay, including standard meals, nursing, and other general service charges.
- Medical equipment and supplies used during the procedure.
- Anesthetic and medication used during the procedure.
- Physician fees
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building, 12th
8.00-20.00 (BKK Time)
Hot line tel. +66 2011 3285
- Treatment package fees can be paid in full or in part by corporate partners or insurance. The packages qualify for any discounts or special privileges accrued by the patient’s corporate partner status and / or insurance coverage. ***No further discounts can be applied to the package price.
- The package price is exclusive to patients undergoing procedure from now – 30 June 2022.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.