Stroke Work Up Package
A preventive test to find the risk of stroke before it occurs.
This test is recommended for the patients whose family members of the history of stroke, heart disease, hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and frequent smokers.
- Laboratory tests
- CBC (Complete blood count)
- FPG (Screening for diabetes)
- Lipid Profile (Complete cholesterol test)
- BUN and Creatinine & eGFR (Tests to check renal function)
- %HbA1c (Average level of blood sugar over the past 2 to 3 months)
- MRI and MRA
- OPD Facility Fee
- Radiologist fee for results interpretation
- Neurologist fee for results interpretation
- Any additional treatments and services not included in the package such as medications for MRI
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Inpatient services
- Nursing fee and take-home supplies and medications
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building, 19th
Service Hours Monday through Sunday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Call: 061 408 7826
Terms and Conditions
- This package can be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements (subject to individual contracts and policies)
- Do not eat or drink anything except plain water for at least 12 hours prior to your appointment
- For those who have a medical device attached to the body, such as a pacemaker or stent implantation, please inform the doctor prior to your exam
- Please make your appointment in advance by calling Neuroscience Center Hotline at 061 408 7826 (8.00 am – 8.00 pm) or 1378 (24 hours)
- Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change
- This price is valid until 31 December 2022 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
*General Terms and Conditions apply