What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (piles) are vascular structures in the anal canal. In their normal state, they are cushions that help with stool control and protect anal sphincter. They become a disease when swollen or inflamed.
What are the symptoms?
- Fresh blood during bowel movement.
- You might feel the lump because the swollen veins are prolapsing.
- Itchy around the anus.
- Painful around the anus because the thrombosis in the veins causes them to enlarge (it is called thrombosed external hemorrhoids).
- Prolonged bleeding could cause blood loss, anemia, faint, or dizziness.
What causes Hemorrhoids?
- Hemorrhoids are mostly caused by inappropriate bowel movement i.e. too much/too long straining or too hurry which cause pressure on the rectum. Hardened feces causing rectal bleeding.
- Constipation or chronic diarrhea.
Surgical treatment is the option if other options are not effective or in severe cases or the last stages of hemorrhoids i.e. stage 3 or 4 (external, inflamed). However, it gives the quickest result of treatment.
- Operating Room for 1 hour, nurse assisting surgeon and operating team
- Accommodation for single room charges for 1 night including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges
- Medical supplies & Equipment used during surgery under physician’s consideration.
- Anesthesia and necessary medication during procedure
- Doctor fees
Colorectal Surgery Center
- Expense at Outpatient Unit or expense occurred before operation
- The other expensed besides operation fee
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of one night
- Charges for consultations and others specialist consultation.
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery or other conditions requiring equipment and hospital stays in excess of package.
- Admission physician fees, Daily round physician fees and Discharge summary fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges, and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
- Charges for Blood transfusion, Laboratory tests and other diagnostic tests Pre & Post operation such as blood testing, x-ray, EKG and Biopsy charges.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
3rd floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building, North wing
Tel: 02 011 2351-2 (8:00 - 18:00 hrs.)
Tel:1378 (20:00 - 8:00 hrs.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Terms and conditions :
- To be eligible for the package, the patient must have the agreement of the treating physician
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at 02 011 2351-2 or [email protected]
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.