Robotic-assisted partial nephrectomy (GA-TIVA)
Just mentioning the word "surgery" alone can evoke severe emotional distress in a person who may choose a non-surgical alternative or decide to avoid treatment altogether, and thus misses an opportunity to mitigate an illness and improve the health.
We understand and are aware of the fact that this fear is stemmed either from misinformation or old information. At BIH, we have constantly been trying to improve and upgrade our surgical services to keep up with the tremendous progress in today surgical technology. The "Da Vinci" robot-assisted surgery is one such surgical innovation that we have recently invested in to ensure that our patients get the best and state-of-the-art treatment currently available.
5 reasons why patient should consider robotic assisted surgery
- Less Pain Faster Recovery
- Very Small Incisions
- Minimal Blood Loss
- Greater Accuracy More Safety
- Minimal long term side effects
- Operating Room charges for 4 hours including OR room, nurse assisting surgeon and operating team.
- Accommodation for single room charges for 4 nights including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges.
- Medical supplies & Equipment used during surgery under physician’s consideration (specific model).
- Anesthesia and necessary medication during procedure.
- Biopsy charges for 1 specimen.
- Doctor fees for procedure.
- Assistant Surgeon
Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Center
- Expense at Outpatient Unit or expense occurred before operation.
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of four day, for close observe and monitoring in ICU or stays past the day that the physician has approved discharge.
- Charges for consultations and others specialist consultation.
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery or other conditions requiring equipment in excess of package.
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges, and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
- Charges for admission physician fees, daily round physician fees and discharge summary fee.
- Charges for Blood transfusion, Laboratory tests and other diagnostic tests Pre & Post operation such as blood testing, x-ray and EKG.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
Building A, 16th floor, counter C
8.00-18.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +66 65 651 1649
18.00 - 8.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +662 066 8888
Terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for the package, the patient must have the agreement of the treating physician.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at
+66 65 651 1649 (8:00 - 18:00hrs.) and +662 066 8888 (18:00 - 8:00 hrs.)
- Prices are valid until 30 June 2023 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.