Robotic-assisted cholecystectomy package.
Gallstones generally do not cause any symptoms. A person usually learns he or she has gallstones while being examined for another illness or during a health check-up. When symptoms do appear, they may include:
- Severe pain in the upper abdomen or right portion of the abdomen. The pain may last for 15 minutes or several hours and may radiate into the scapula or right shoulder.
- Other gastrointestinal problems, including abdominal bloating, indigestion, heartburn, gas, and pain after eating fatty foods.
Acute inflammation of the gallbladder causes fever, pain in the right hypochondriac region, yellowing of the skin and eyes, and darkened urine.
- Operating Room charges for 1.5 hours including OR room, nurse assisting surgeon and operating team.
- Accommodation for single room charges for 1 night including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges.
- Medical supplies & Equipment used during surgery under physician’s consideration (specific model).
- Anesthesia and necessary medication during procedure.
- Doctor fees
- Assistant Surgeon
- Admission physician fees, Daily round physician fees for 1 day and Discharge summary fee.
Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Center
- Expense at Outpatient Unit or expense occurred before operation
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of one day, for close observe and monitoring in ICU or stays past the day that the physician has approved discharge.
- Charges for consultations and others specialist consultation.
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery or other conditions requiring equipment in excess of package.
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges, and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
- Charges for daily round physician fees in excess of one day.
- Charges for Blood transfusion, Laboratory tests and other diagnostic tests Pre & Post operation such as blood testing, x-ray, EKG and Biopsy charges.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
Building A, 16th floor, counter C
8.00-18.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +666 5651 1 649
18.00 - 8.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +662 066 8888
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the package, the patient must have the agreement of the treating physician
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at
+666 5651 1 649 (8:00 - 18:00hrs.) and +662 066 8888 (18:00 - 8:00 hrs.)
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.