Regular Program (Male)
For more details see our Health Check-up: Package Comparison Page.
For any inquiries regarding the programs, please call our Contact Center at +66 2066 8888 or use the Book Appointment form.
Health Screening Instructions and Information:
- The Health Screening Center is located on the 11th floor of the Bumrungrad International Clinic Building.
- If you are a new patient, please first go to the 10th floor of the Bumrungrad International Clinic Building 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for hospital registration. You will need an original passport or identification (ID) card.
- Please do not consume food or drinks except plain water for at least 12 hours prior to beginning your health screening program (If you select Vitality Comprehensive Package, do not drink water 4 hours before Body Composition Analysis).
- Please refrain from alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to beginning your health screening program.
- For female patients, please ensure that your checkup is scheduled at least 7 days before or after menstruation.
- Stool and urine samples will be collected on the day of your exam. In case you prefer to collect the stool sample at home, please find instructions here.
- The abdominal ultrasound requires a full bladder for best results. We will provide you with plenty of water to drink after the blood draw.
- If you schedule a Stress Test (EST), please bring along your jogging shoes. Also, please inform the nurse in advance if you are currently being treated or taking medication for an existing condition or if you have a history of chest pain or breathing difficulty.
- Holistic packages require dilation of the pupils and will cause blurred vision and light sensitivity for about 4-6 hours. Therefore, we advise to arrange transportation home (do not drive) and bring sunglasses.
- Pre-payment is required for all checkup programs.
- If you need more information or would like to schedule your health screening program, please contact us at +66 2011 2222.
This program takes approximately 2 to 3 hours.
Health Screening Center (Check-up)
Service Hours :
- Vital Signs and Physical Examination
- Blood Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Lipid Fats Profile
- Cholesterol, HDL and Triglyceride
- Cholesterol/HDL ratio
- LDL Cholesterol
- Gout *Uric acid
- Kidney Function Panel
- Liver Function Panel
- SGOT (AST) and SGPT (ALT)
- Urine examination
- Stool Examination with Occult Blood
- Chest X-Ray
Daily 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building, 11th floor
Contact Information :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
- Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Tourism Activity Price is not included in procedure package price and if you are interested in travel activities after health screening, please contact our Business Center for recommendation of the travel agency that meets our standard.
- Prices are valid until 31 September 2020 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).