How does PRP work
PRP is your own blood and isolates natural biochemicals that after injection result in firmer and tighter skin. This serum contains platelets rich in growth factors that promote collagen production and skin cell proliferation in the treated areas.
How many treatments are required
The number of treatments varies depending on your skin condition and expected results, but the average is three treatments, seven days apart.
What are the possible adverse effects
PRP is typically safe and usually minimal effects. Most customers do experience mild swelling, bruising and redness for 12-24 hours.
How effective is PRP Facial Rejuvenation
Results are visible after three weeks and improve gradually over ensuing months with improvement in texture and tone. However, PRP treatment cannot reverse advanced wrinkling.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Skin & Aesthetic Center 8th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- Please be aware at the first visit, a VitalLife doctor consultation fee will be invoiced at approximately 1,000 - 1,500 THB prior to diagnostic or treatment services. This charge is not included in the package purchased.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30th December 2020, the service is valid until 31st March 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]