PRP Package 1 Kit (3 sessions)
What are the benefits of PRP therapy?
Taking a blood sample and extracting the plasma from it using a centrifuge increases the concentration. This improves the efficacy of the plasma in its repair of the injured area of the body, meaning it also helps to reduce the pain felt by the patient.
Which groups are suited to PRP therapy?
How long does the treatment take to complete?
- Patients with osteoarthritis.
- Patients suffering with meniscus injuries and knee inflammation
- Patients suffering with knee tendon injuries, such as tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Patients who have been unsuccessful with other forms of treatment, such as physiotherapy, courses of medication, or steroid injections
Normally, your doctor will administer 3 PRP injections, each one week apart, with each injection taking approximately 2 hours to complete. The effects of these injections can last anywhere between 6 months to 2 years, with repeat therapies possible where necessary.
PRP therapy is extremely safe due to the original substance being obtained from the patient’s own body playing the key role in their recovery. However, the injections and treatment must only be undertaken by a professional in the field to ensure the best results.
Watch the video of Matthew Dean, who provided a testimonial on his PRP therapy used to treat tennis elbow.
Terms and conditions
- Price includes doctor’s fee
- Price excludes OPD facilities and nursing service.
- Price is valid for services provided at the hospital campus only.
- Price is in Thai baht and based on per person basis.
- Service is available through 30 June 2022
- Service available at the Sports Medicine & Joint Center, 20th floor, Counter D, Building A
- This price is valid until 30 June 2023 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.