Photorejuvenation uses a unique technique known as pulsed light therapy to treat skin blemishes. Essentially, this technology shines bright, intense light on various parts of the skin. You will wear an eye mask to protect your eyes from the light, and your doctor will use a piece of equipment called an IPL device, which includes an apparatus with a glass or laser surface. This apparatus is pressed to the problematic areas of the body, emitting a light that heats up collagen beneath the skin, encouraging the body to produce more of this beneficial protein.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Skin & Aesthetic Center 8th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- Please be aware at the first visit, a VitalLife doctor consultation fee will be invoiced at approximately 1,000 - 1,500 THB prior to diagnostic or treatment services. This charge is not included in the package purchased.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30th December 2020, the service is valid until 31st March 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]