Optimal Menopause program (For Female aged 45-55)
Menopause is defined as the continued period of 12 months without menstruation.
After one year of no periods, you have reached the stage in life known as post-menopause. Women naturally tend to reach menopause between the ages of 45-55 years, with the average Thai woman reaching menopause at 50. This can be medically confirmed by testing of the follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) produced by the pituitary gland.
Women entering menopause could experience a variety of symptoms, including but not limited to:
such as dry vagina, hot flushes, headaches, dizziness, water retention, weight gain, skin blemishes, dry skin, dry hair, and even hair loss.
, such as mood swings, insomnia, disturbed sleep, or depression.
- Laboratory test
- Hormone Level(FSH , Estradiol (E2),Luteinizing Hormone (LH) ,Progesterone ,Free Testosterone ,IGF-I and DHEA)
- CalciumLevel and Magnesium Level
- Vitamin D (25-OH Vitamin D3/D2 by LC-MS/MS)
- Tumor marker (CA 125* , CA 15-3*)
- Bone Mineral Density test (Including Radiologist Fee)
- Consultation with Dietitian 45 minutes
- Physician fee
- Nursing Service
- Outpatient services
- Package excludes costs and fees for any further tests or treatments recommended
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
Mon - Sat 07:00 - 20:00 hrs
Sun 08:00 - 20:00 hrs
For any inquiries regarding the programs,
please call our Contact Center at +66 2066 8888
or use the Book Appointment form.
2nd Floor, B Building, Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
This test does not require fasting.
Terms and Conditions
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment.(If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- The service is available from today until 30 June 2022.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.