Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) – Second Lot
Registering for the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Lot 2)
Bumrungrad cares for your and your children’s safety during this COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, we are accepting reservations for the Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) of the second lot, which is being allocated by the Private Hospital Association through the Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO).
As of now, there is no set date to begin distribution of the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 vaccines of the second lot. It is likely that the vaccine will be distributed between the first and second quarters of 2022.
The hospital will start scheduling vaccination appointments once the vaccines have arrived.
*The Thai government is supplying the COVID-19 vaccine to the public free of charge.When you reserve an alternative COVID-19 vaccine at a private hospital, you must pay for the vaccine and vaccination service yourself.
Benefits of getting vaccinated for COVID-19 at Bumrungrad
- Highest standards of quality and safety
- Vaccines are administered by specially trained nurses
- Teenagers age 12 to 17 are vaccinated in a separated designated area of the hospital, and are monitored by specialist pediatric doctors and nurses during the vaccination.*
There is a 10 dose limit when reserving the vaccine.
- Moderna vaccine and administration of the vaccine
- Hospital fee and nurse fee
- Any medical services not included in the package
- Doctor’s fee for consultation
Find more information about the Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) Click
Contact Center 02 066 8888
Terms and conditions
- There is a 10 dose limit when reserving the vaccine.
- Once our supply of the vaccine is received, we will not give refunds.
- Vaccine reservations may be transferred to another person but may not be resold.
- In the event you have already made your payment and the hospital cannot provide the vaccine as scheduled, you will receive a refund for the cost of the vaccine, which is 1,650 baht per dose.
- To reserve the vaccine, a deposit of 1,650 baht is required per dose (excludes doctor’s fee, if applicable).
- In the event reservations exceed the number of vaccines available, vaccines will be provided to those who reserved the vaccine first.
- The date and time of your vaccination is determined by the hospital.
- The vaccine is available to people 18 years and older.
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has already approved the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for 12 to 17-year-olds. It’s expected that both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Food and Drug Administration of Thailand will approve the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for 12 to 17-year-olds by August or September of 2021 (information as of 19 August 2021).