Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids 6-11 Years
The Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand and Pediatric Society of Thailand is recommending that children 6 to 11 years of age receive the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine.
Bumrungrad is providing the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids 6-11 Years to protect against COVID-19 infection or reduce the severity of its symptoms.
The Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids 6-11 Years is a vaccine to protect against COVID-19 infection or reduce the severity of its symptoms.
It’s recommended that children receive 50 microgram (0.25 ml) doses,
which is half of the standard dose for adults.
Two doses are recommended 8 weeks apart.
Benefits of Receiving the Vaccine at Bumrungrad
- Quality and safety standards
- Vaccine is administered by specialized pediatric nurses
- The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for children age 6-11 is administered under the supervision of a pediatrician and nurse in a designated vaccination area
Children 6-11 years of age must go to the Children’s Center located on the 17th floor of Building A to receive their vaccination.
Terms and conditions :
- Please present your child’s Moderna vaccine voucher at the Children’s Center on 17th floor of Building A to receive the vaccination.
- Vaccination appointments must be made at least one day prior; walk-ins are welcome.
- Vouchers may be transferred to another person but may not be resold.
- Price includes hospital fees but excludes doctor’s fee (if required).
- Vaccinations are available through 31 October 2022 only.
- The hospital will not give refunds for the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Children 6-11 years old must follow the pediatrician’s instructions only.