Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) – Second Lot
Registering for the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Lot 2)
Bumrungrad cares for your and your children’s safety during this COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, we are accepting reservations for the Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) of the second lot, which is being allocated by the Private Hospital Association through the Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO).
As of now, there is no set date to begin distribution of the Moderna Alternative COVID-19 vaccines of the second lot. It is likely that the vaccine will be distributed between the first and second quarters of 2022.
The hospital will start scheduling vaccination appointments once the vaccines have arrived.
*The Thai government is supplying the COVID-19 vaccine to the public free of charge.When you reserve an alternative COVID-19 vaccine at a private hospital, you must pay for the vaccine and vaccination service yourself.
Benefits of getting vaccinated for COVID-19 at Bumrungrad
- Highest standards of quality and safety
- Vaccines are administered by specially trained nurses
- Teenagers age 12 to 17 are vaccinated in a separated designated area of the hospital, and are monitored by specialist pediatric doctors and nurses during the vaccination.*
There is a 10 dose limit when reserving the vaccine.
- Moderna vaccine and administration of the vaccine
- Hospital fee and nurse fee
- Any medical services not included in the package
- Doctor’s fee for consultation
Find more information about the Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) Click
Contact Center 02 066 8888
Terms and conditions
- There is a limit of 10 doses per purchase order.
- The full payment of 1,650 baht per dose is required in advance to reserve the vaccine. Price includes hospital fee but excludes doctor’s fee (if required).
- Vaccine reservations may be transferred to another person but may not be resold.
- Moderna vaccination appointments must be scheduled at least one day prior.
- Vaccinations are available through July 31, 2022 (hospital may change vaccination period at any time).
- Please present your Moderna vaccine voucher as you arrive at the hospital to receive your vaccine.
- The hospital will not provide refunds except in the event the hospital is not supplied with the vaccine in the agreed upon time; refunds will be in the amount of 1,650 baht per dose.
- The vaccine is available to people 18 years and older.
- The Food and Drug Administration of Thailand has already approved the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for 12 to 17-year-olds.