Erectile dysfunction, commonly known as impotence, is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection adequate for satisfactory sexual performance. It may occur at any age but becomes increasingly more common as men grow older.
How to detect erectile dysfunction?
- Physical exam by specialist
- Laboratory test
- Mental Health Exam
How to prevent erectile dysfunction?
- Have no more than two alcoholic beverages a day.
- Don't smoke.
The package is suitable for healthy adults who are interested to know their personal risk for having erectile dysfunction and may already have the basic blood tests.
Preparing to undergo the program
- Please do not consume food or drinks except plain water for at least 8 hours prior to beginning your program.
- Please refrain from alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to beginning your program.
- Laboratory test
- Blood Test
- Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)
- Hb A1 C
- Tumor Marker for prostate cancer screening (PSA)
- Hormone Level
- Doctor's fee
- The other expensed besides laboratory testing in the package
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
- Take home medications and medical supplies
16th Floor, A Building Bumrungrad Hospital
Tel: 061 409 3943
(8:00 - 18:00 hrs.)
Tel: 02 066 8888
(18:00 - 8:00 hrs.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Term & Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at +66 61 409 3943 (8:00 - 18:00 hrs.) and +66 2 066 8888 at 18:00 - 8:00 hrs. or [email protected]
- Prices are valid until 30 June 2023 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.